Sunday, May 15, 2016

Over the Back Fence - May 2016

Over the Back Fence
May 13, 2016
Theme: Yellow
Host: Damon Prestemon
Keyboard: RavensFire
Pre-show Music provided by: Ben Marolf
Emergency Exit: Karen and Phil
           
3       Song “Yellow Submarine” – Back Fence Gang
1       Poem “Daffodils” – Jane
3       Song “I’m Beginning to see the Light” – Rita
3       Sponsor – Cedar Valley Resort
3       Song “Chiquita Banana” – Xena
3       Song “Candle on the Water” – Carolyn
3       Sponsor – Merchants Bank
15     Musical Guest – RavensFire
3       Skit – History of Dandelions – Joel & Bonnie
3       Song “Mellow Yellow” – Back Fence Men
3       Sponsor – Riverside on the Root & Two Rivers Brewery
2       Skit – dentist - Bebe & Robin
3       Song “Sunshine and Lollipops” – Blankenship Sisters
4       Song “Yellow Rose of Whalan” – Ole & Lars
4       Song “Yellow Brick Road” – Back Fence Gang
3       Sing Along “You are my Sunshine” – Back Fence Gang
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away


No comments:

Post a Comment